To be eligible for housing assistance with REACH Limited, tenants must be registered with the Department of Housing and Public Works. For further information please follow this link:

Click Here

Referrals for Transitional Housing can also be submitted by support agencies within the community. These referrals are subject to approval from the Department of Housing and Public Works. If you are a support agency wishing to refer a client for housing assistance, please use the enquiries tab on this website.  

REACH-FM-104 What is Community Housing

REACH-FM-253 What is Transitional Housing

REACH-FM-260 What is Same House Different Landlord

REACH-FM-252 Tenant Guide To Transitional Housing

Bond Loan Fact Sheet